Two-tone battery wraps *Update* These battery wraps are not numbered
Damaged battery wraps can be extremely dangerous, if there are breaks or tears in the wrap exposing the metal battery this can cause unexpected shorts, battery venting and even fire.
This is a cheap and simple solution to ensure your battery's are safe to use and a cheaper alternative to buying new battery's if your existing ones are working fine but the wraps are damaged!
Each battery wrap will included the following:
1 Printed wrap
1 Clear heat shrink
1 Top insulator
- Remove old battery sleeve (keep insulator safe)
- Apply battery wrap (+) positive side up (nipple end)
- Slide battery into clear PVC heat shrinkable sleeve and allow equal overhang from top to bottom
- Use a heat gun or hairdryer (heat gun for quicker results) and heat from the top down until the sleeve shrinks around the battery
- Allow the battery to cool down completely before using again